Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21504 Belhaven Way, ESTERO
MAGNIFICIENTLY UPDATED 4BD+2DEN Arthur Rutenberg HOME: Showcasing WONDERFUL VIEWS, double door entry w/2-story foyer, elegant living & dining rooms. NEW(2017): KITCHEN, 3 BATHS, TILE, Extraordinary cabinetry, Level 5 granite sparkles. Calming tones, Nuevo wall colors, tumbled marble back splash, re-designed island-more counter & seating, 160 bottle wine cooler + 2 HVAC systems, & central Vac. OPEN Kitchen, breakfast nook & Family rooms lead to outdoor living w/LARGE POOL, extended 2 story Lanai, dining, gas grill, fire top table. 1st floor Office easily converted to 5th Bedroom w/full bath & pool access. Dual ROSEWOOD stairways lead to: 3 bedrooms, Man Cave & CALMING Owners Retreat w/Dual California Closets & sparkling new bathroom. Romance is personified by the private wood floored balcony & SPECTACULAR VIEWS. OTHER UPGRADES: Tiled roof, electric shutters, custom draperies, central VAC, RO & H2o softener, Garage storage, Stainless appliances, 2 years old. A GREAT LOCATION-OUTSTANDING Community w/ LOW HOA FEES: Saltwater pool, fitness Room, bocce-tennis-basket-baseball-soccer-football-volleyball-Covered Play ground. Minutes to Airport, 4 Shopping Malls, & FLGC University & Beaches.
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #217021651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,364
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story, See Remarks, Traditional
- AmenitiesBike And Jog Path, Basketball, Bocce Court, Community Park, Community Pool, Community Room, Community Spa/Hot tub, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Hobby Room, See Remarks, Play Area, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility, Volleyball
- ParkingDriveway Paved
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf Course, Lake, Preserve, Wooded Area
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Custom Upgrades, Equipment Stays, Pool Bath, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler Auto
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Oversize
- WindowsDouble Hung, Sliding, Solar Tinted, Thermal
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2017
- Address21504 Belhaven Way
- AreaES03 - Estero
- Zip Code33928
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Cathedral Ceiling, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirrors, Exclusions, Foyer, French Doors, High Speed Available, Multi Phone Lines, Pull Down Stairs, Smoke Detectors, Surround Sound Wired, Tray Ceiling, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric, See Remarks, Zoned
- ElementaryTB ASSIGNED
- MiddleTB ASSIGNED
- HighTB ASSIGNED
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.