Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17910 Eglantine Ln, FORT MYERS BEACH
One of a kind, gulf access home located in Bayside Estates. This home is unlike any other, 3 months in the design process, with breathtaking views of the water from the entire back of the home. The home features 9' ceilings, 8' doors, crown molding and custom woodwork throughout. There are 2 bedrooms plus a den and 3 full bathrooms. Built in 2012, it is on a lot with 140' of canal frontage at the confluence of 4 intersecting canals. This home has a large lighted remote control 13,500# boat lift, and has room for two. All of the cabinets are custom, with glass fronts and specialty lighting to enhance them. The windows in the main home have hurricane coating, and the lanai windows are impact windows. There are custom pavers all around and a two car garage. The garage is drywalled and has stairs to an attic/loft. The sea wall was updated shortly before the build. There is a concrete dry, lighted storage space under the lanai. The canal front windows and west facing screened room have custom solar blinds. Watch sunrise from your screened porch, sunset from your lanai, porch, living area, and master bedroom. Buyers in Bayside Estates pay an $1,800 capital contribution fee.
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #217024255
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeManufactured, Single Family
- Style1 Story/Ranch
- AmenitiesBocce Court, Clubhouse, Community Boat Lift, Community Pool, Community Room, Exercise Room, Hobby Room, Internet Access, Library, Pickleball, Shuffleboard, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- ParkingPaved Parking
- # of Garages2
- ViewIntersecting Canal, Mangroves, Preserve
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntersecting Canal
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- WindowsDouble Hung
- Listing Office:Coastal Brokerage Llc
- Address17910 Eglantine Ln
- AreaFM12 - Fort Myers Area
- SubdivisionBAYSIDE ESTATES
- CityFORT MYERS BEACH
- Zip Code33931
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-In Cabinets, Cathedral Ceiling, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Tray Ceiling, Window Coverings, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirrors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedApril 7th, 2017
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.