Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2607 Malaita Ct, CAPE CORAL
Under Construction - Queen Palm Floor plan Home features upgraded cabinets in kitchen, upgraded 42” kitchen cabinets and Corian in master and guest bathrooms. Tray ceilings. Blind Package. Crown Molding. Granite Countertops. Glass Front Door and Much more. Sandoval is Located just ten minutes from Pine Island - in one of the most desirable areas within Cape Coral - Sandoval is a unique residential community that seems like a tropical vacation, with amenities and recreation areas unlike any in Southwest Florida. Photos of Model. From a water park to fishing to all kinds of sports facilities, even 2 dog parks for your four legged family members. Sandoval is as much a resort as it is a place to live - with easy access to shopping, fine dining and entertainment. Top rated Trafalgar Middle School and Elementary School along with the Cape Coral Sports Complex are also within easy walking distance.
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #217079375
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,686
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeVilla Detached, Single Family
- Style1 Story/Ranch, Duplex
- AmenitiesBasketball, BBQ - Picnic, Bike And Jog Path, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Room, Community Spa/Hot tub, Dog Park, Exercise Room, Fitness Center Attended, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court
- ParkingDriveway Paved
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionSee Remarks
- WindowsDouble Hung, Sliding
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing Office:Taylor Morrison Realty Of Fl
- Address2607 Malaita Ct
- AreaCC24 - Cape Coral Unit 50,54,58
- CityCAPE CORAL
- Zip Code33991
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, See Remarks, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- Date ListedDecember 29th, 2017
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.