Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18210 Old Pelican Bay Dr, FORT MYERS BEACH
SPECTACULAR GULF ACCESS -- Navigate to your dreams with this remarkable unobstructed, immediate Gulf access home inspired by an award winning builder/owner. Boasting 5800+ sq.ft. this 5 BR + den/5BA home rests on a western facing lot with spectacular panoramic views of the estuary and The Gulf of Mexico. It has everything the discerning homeowner demands with perfection in every detail. This high-end concrete construction home has a private dock, 2 boat lifts, infinity-edge pool, 2 fireplaces, private elevator, and Viking appliances. Bring your toys, because there is plenty of secure space for parking. Situated in a quiet, gated community with low HOA fees. For anyone that wants a gorgeous waterfront home with amazing access to the spectacular waters of Southwest Florida, this is a must see! Possible lease-back opportunity on this property.
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #218001080
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,830
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story, Traditional
- # of Garages10
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt In Grill, Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Water Display
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Shape, Dead End
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Piling, Elevated, Handicap
- Listing Office:Naples Realty Services, Inc.
- Address18210 Old Pelican Bay Dr
- AreaFM12 - Fort Myers Area
- SubdivisionSIESTA ISLES
- CityFORT MYERS BEACH
- Zip Code33931
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-In Cabinets, Closet Cabinets, Fireplace, Foyer, French Doors, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Surround Sound Wired, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Disability Equipped, Wheel Chair Access
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- Date ListedJanuary 4th, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.