Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1904 Lagoon Ln, CAPE CORAL
H.12596 - One of the finest boating properties in all of SWFL! This massive homesite is one of the largest in Cape Harbour and features jaw dropping views over Roundtable Lake as well as Southern exposure. Former Model home recently updated with beautiful new hardwood floors, travertine tile, all new LED lighting, fresh paint inside and out, and more leaves nothing to be desired. Located behind the gates in the Prestigious yachting community of Cape Harbour this home features Deep Water Sailboat access with over 135ft of waterfrontage and enough dockage to make all your boating dreams come true. This home also offers a great room floorplan with first floor master suite, and 2 bedrooms, a family room, and large second floor balcony with fantastic views upstairs. This is the most amazing deal in Cape Harbour! Make it yours before its gone!
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #218002693
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,199
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- AmenitiesBasketball, BBQ - Picnic, Beauty Salon, Bike And Jog Path, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Community Boat Ramp, Community Park, Community Pool, Community Room, Exercise Room, Fishing Pier, Full Service Spa, Internet Access, Marina, Play Area, Restaurant, See Remarks, Shopping, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- # of Garages3
- ViewIntersecting Canal, Lagoon, Lake, Landscaped Area, Water, Water Feature
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntersecting Canal, Lagoon, Lake, Navigable, Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Decorative Shutters, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sprinkler Auto
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Irregular Shape, Oversize
- WindowsSliding, Solar Tinted, Transom
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing Office:John R. Wood Properties
- Address1904 Lagoon Ln
- AreaCC22 - Cape Coral Unit 69,70,72-
- SubdivisionCAPE HARBOUR
- CityCAPE CORAL
- Zip Code33914
- Interior FeaturesCable Prewire, Custom Mirrors, Foyer, High Speed Available, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- Date ListedJanuary 9th, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.