Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1010 Clarellen Dr, FORT MYERS
Town and River Estates is the go to community for boating. The homes are well maintained, the lots are ample and the canals are deep and offer quick access to the Caloosahatchee River and onto the Gulf of Mexico. This one story home has been remodeled and expanded since the Owner bought the home. The master suite was enlarged adding a large walk in closet and a more modern bathroom. The kitchens and baths were also updated along with the kitchen. A new tile roof was installed and a trellis entry. There is a cozy fireplace in the Family Room and a third full bath was constructed. In 2011, Wind rated windows and doors replaced the original ones while other doors are protected by shutters. Outside, the pool was updated, an orchid shed adjacent to pool was irrigated and there is a boat dock and elevator.
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #218003253
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,444
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story/Ranch
- AmenitiesUnderground Utility
- ParkingCircle Drive
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Navigable, Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler Auto
- Lot DescriptionRegular
- WindowsSingle Hung
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing Office:Vip Realty Group Inc
- Address1010 Clarellen Dr
- AreaFM09 - Fort Myers Area
- SubdivisionTOWN AND RIVER
- CityFORT MYERS
- Zip Code33919
- Interior FeaturesFireplace, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Water Treatment Owned
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJanuary 11th, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.