Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3368 Montara Dr, BONITA SPRINGS
Dramatically proportioned ceilings and high windows provide an open-airy-bright setting for this 3 bedroom + den, 2.5 bath, 2-story villa. Great room floor plan features – large master suite on first floor, 17" tile on the diagonal in living areas, plantation shutters throughout, white raised-panel kitchen cabinetry with corian countertops, glass enclosed tiled lanai, built-in book case, pavered driveway and walks, clear manual hurricane shutters, screened enclosed rear wood deck with southern exposure and an extended lot offering privacy overlooking a landscaped area and lake beyond. Montara is a popular and attractive neighborhood well located in Bonita Bay, comprised of 44 homes with a recently refurbished pool and clubhouse. Glassed-in lanai, approximately 171 sq.ft., when added to living area provides a total of approximately 2,718 sq.ft.
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #218004659
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,718
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- AmenitiesBeach - Private, Beach Club Available, Bike And Jog Path, Community Pool, Golf Course, Marina, Pickleball, Private Beach Pavilion, Private Membership, Restaurant, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake, Landscaped Area
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Shape
- WindowsSingle Hung, Sliding
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing Office:Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc.
- Address3368 Montara Dr
- AreaBN04 - Bonita Bay
- CityBONITA SPRINGS
- Zip Code34134
- Interior FeaturesCable Prewire, Closet Cabinets, Foyer, Smoke Detectors, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- Date ListedJanuary 16th, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.