Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2929 Nelson St, FORT MYERS
Past buyers loss is your gain! Already appraised well over sale price! Seller looking for a quick close...must sell this lovely renovated 1925 Spanish Beauty with a lovely attached guest suite or office w a separate entrance! 3 beds, one bath in the main house and an apartment size kitchen and bath in the guest suite! Newer Stainless Steel Appliances, A/C, Water Heaters, UPDATED plumbing, wiring and roof, Beautifully Refinished Original Hardwood Floors, Brick Fireplace...too many to mention! You must see this immaculate historic home to appreciate all of the love and care it has had from this owner! Close to the bustling Downtown River District and the Edison /Ford Estates! Great Restaurants and shopping and Downtown and Park Events! Beautifully decorated by a professional interior designer/owner and surrounded by peaceful gardens with a private fenced back courtyard. You must see this lovely home to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer! A quiet neighborhood, but close to the bustling Cleveland Ave corridor and everywhere you want to go! Don't miss this chance to own a historic piece of Fort Myers, Close to Great City Parks(and Pool), and the Fort Myers Country Club!
Contact Adrian Waring to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-281-5612
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: AdrianWaring@PricelessRealty.com
- MLS® #218005254
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story/Ranch, See Remarks, Garden Apt, Spanish
- AmenitiesSee Remarks, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Guest Room
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway Paved, See Remarks
- ViewLandscaped Area, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesCourtyard, Deck, Extra Building, Fruit Trees, Patio
- Lot DescriptionSee Remarks, Regular
- WindowsDouble Hung, See Remarks, Single Hung
- RoofSee Remarks, Built-Up or Flat
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2018
- Address2929 Nelson St
- AreaFM02 - Fort Myers Area
- SubdivisionFORT MYERS
- CityFORT MYERS
- Zip Code33901
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Fireplace, French Doors, High Speed Available, See Remarks, Smoke Detectors, Volume Ceiling, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySCHOOL CHOICE
- MiddleSCHOOL CHOICE
- HighSCHOOL CHOICE
- Listing Office:Premier Florida Realty Of Swfl
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.